The CA Partnership welcomes grassroots organizations committed to building an anti-poverty movement in California to its membership. We also welcome as non-voting members allied organizations and individuals with the same goals.
The only prerequisites for membership are that your organization is committed to these goals, is willing to be listed as a member organization, and agrees to participate in our activities according to your abilities (e.g. fax blasts, call-in days, actions, trips to Sacramento, etc). We expect to implement a sliding scale dues structure in 2005.
Benefits of Membership:
- eligibility to serve on the Coordinating Committee
- eligibility for small grants from the California Partnership for organizing/advocacy/civic engagement projects
- monthly newsletter
- free access to monthly teleconferences on subjects of interest
- free access to popular education materials
- work with organizations around the state with diverse constituencies and strategies that have united to fight poverty in California
- free or low-cost trainings (e.g. how to talk to the media, how the state budget works, etc.)
- exchange information and best practices with similar organizations around the state
- be part of a growing movement!
In order to join CAP, please fill out the membership form and mail it to California Partnership, 2533 West 3rd Street, #101, Los Angeles, CA 90057 attention Nancy Berlin.